The Lido In Ground Pool
Paramount Pools are manufactured in New Zealand and designed for local conditions, our pools are made from the most durable products to the most exacting standards. Originally known as the Para Pool or Clark Pool, the Paramount pool is an affordable swimming pool that comes in a range of sizes to suit any budget or situations.
Generations of Kiwi children have learned to swim in a Paramount Pool over the last 50 years!
All our swimming pools can be installed either in-ground or above-ground (or anywhere in between!) and can be upgraded with a range of pool heating and automation options.
All Paramount Pools are made from high quality steel walls and lined with a smooth, anti-slip ABGAL vinyl Liner. The pump, filter, plumbing, stainless steel ladder, skimmer and cleaning/vacuum equipment are also all made in New Zealand.
Pools are available as complete pool packages or “Pool Only” (including steel, liner, skimmer box, no filtration or accessories).
As standard, all Paramount Pool packages include:
- Heavy duty steel components
- High quality ABGAL vinyl liner in a choice of colours
- Filtration System (High rate Sand Filter, High-performance Self-Priming Pump with basket) Note: Variable speed upgrade option also available for maximum energy efficiency.
- Stainless Steel Ladder
- Floating Hose and Pool Vacuum
- Leaf Scoop and Handle
- SP1500 in-wall surface Skimmer
- Startup Chemical Pack
- Floating Chlorine Dispenser
- Water Testing Kit
- Water Treatment Guide
- Full Installation Instructions
Our Lido range is designed for both inground and above ground installations which have a decked or tiled finish.
Lido Oval Pools
Lido Round Pools